Summer is finally here! Are you craving ice cream to beat that heat? Well I found the perfect simple recipe for you – all it takes is just two main ingredients, coconut milk and oranges!
Ingredients for Ice Cream:
- 1 3/4 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Peel and section oranges. Lay flat on a tray and freeze until hardened.
- In a blender, add coconut milk and half of the frozen orange sections.
- Blend until smooth. Add the remaining oranges and continue blending.
- Add the sweetener of your choice (honey/ maple syrup) and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, let it sit out for a few minutes to make it easier to scoop. Enjoy!
The recipe and picture is provided in courtesy by Super Healthy Kids.