Sometimes we all crave a simple, easy chocolate treat that will hit the spot. This recipe is a fave when a special occasion calls for a celebration and simple, quick cookies. I like to call them the modern day chocolate haystack with a hint of health. Enjoy this recipe and scour our dessert blog for other fabulous simple treats.
Ingredients for Chocolate Oat Clusters:
- 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cashew, coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1. Heat nut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
2. Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
3. With a spoon, small ice cream scoop/melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.