Summer, Fall, Spring or Winter, salads are a simple way to enjoy a quick meal without compromising the all important health-factor.
This one is uber tasty, so perfect for dinner parties or a refreshing option for a lazy summer lunch.
Ingredients for Boston Lettuce, Peach and Ricotta Salad:
- Boston Lettuce (enough for 1 person)
- ½ peach (fresh)
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1-2 thin slice (s) of prosciutto
- Thinly diced sweet onion
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Sea salad and pepper to taste
- On a dinner plate, place desired amount of lettuce
- Tip with 2 slices of prosciutto
- Place ½ peach over the prosciutto and ½ cup ricotta on the peach
- Sprinkle with onion, sea salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil