This gluten free, dairy free and definitely guilt free Banana, Coconut Treat Wrap is your ticket to curbing those pesky afternoon cravings.
Stuffed into a healthy coconut wrap- with all the good stuff like pomegranates, nut butter, banana and cinnamon- this treat provides nutrients like healthy fats (nut butter and coconut), good carbs (banana) and blood sugar balancing cinnamon! What more could you possibly ask for?
My secret- Paleo Wraps. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these for sweet or savory meals and snacks. See below for 2 recipes ideas
Ingredients for Banana Coconut Treat Wrap
- 1 Paleo Wrap
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter (cashew, almond, walnut)- whatever your heart desires!
- 1/4 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranates
- Add all ingredients to the wrap and enjoy!
*Remember, there is no rule or set of ingredients you MUST use, so get creative!
Ingredients for Turkey Avocado Wrap
- 1 Paleo Wrap
- 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 large tomato-chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 onion-chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground turkey in coconut oil, add onions and saute
- When the meat is browned, add in eggs and mix well
- Add a sprinkle or two of sea salt and pepper
- When complete add to wrap, top with fresh tomato and avocado
- Season with more salt and pepper if you wish
~Recipe from Paleo Inc
For more recipes and healthy living tips and programs, check out my book, International #1 Bestseller Your Weight Loss G-Spot!