5 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp mustard seed powder
- Lay the zucchini slices out evenly on sheets of paper towel (make sure they’re thinly sliced–the thinner they are, the better they’ll crisp up) then sprinkle the tops of each lightly with salt. Use no more than ¼ teaspoon total for all the slices.
- Preheat your oven to 225 degrees and allow the slices to sit for approximately 10 minutes. This will help draw out the liquid from the slices so they’ll cook faster and help with their crispiness.
- After the 10 minutes, blot the slices with additional paper towel to remove the excess moisture.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, lay out the slices evenly on the sheet (you may need to use more than one pan depending on the size of your zucchini).
- Sprinkle the tops with your seasonings of choice. Be careful not to use too much, since you already salted the slices and they will shrink when baking.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 2 hours or until they’ve reached your desired crispiness.
- Remove from oven and let cool, then serve.